Development of pulp molding
- May 11, 2013 -

Plastic products, while bringing convenience to human beings, have also produced huge disastrous "white pollution", which has become a major social issue in the world today. To protect resources and the environment and create a good space for survival and development is the basic strategy for implementing sustainable development and achieving sound development of the global economy. Experts predict: the 21st century, the production and marketing of green products will become the mainstream of the market. Mankind has begun to challenge the traditional path of "treating pollution first". Developing a green alternative and basically eliminating "white pollution" is the mainstream of the world. It is the trend of the times and irreversible. At present, Europe, the United States, Japan, South Korea, Australia and other regions and countries have legislated to ban the import of industrial products in the form of EPS packaging or raise the environmental tax several times to limit and eliminate the import of foam packaging materials as packaging products. The so-called "green trade barrier."

According to statistics from related departments, due to the absence of a "passport" for green packaging, exports of 7.4 billion U.S. dollars each year are blocked. The Draft Cleaner Production Promotion Law that China submitted to the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress on February 7, 2002, stipulates that if an enterprise produces or sells products and packaging (including foam packaging) that are included in the mandatory recycling catalog Should be used after the product and packaging recycling, if the business refused to recover, can be punishable by a fine of 100,000, in serious cases were suspended. If the products of many enterprises in the Pearl River Delta of Guangdong are exported to Europe, the United States, Japan and other places, if the packaging used still adopts EPS, they must pay expensive customs fees to the customs of their importing countries, and some even make up 100% Therefore, in recent years, the domestic market has very urgent requirements for the environmentally friendly alternatives to EPS. PMP has been widely used in the Pearl River Delta region in Guangdong, the Yangtze River Delta region in east China and the Beijing-Tianjin region. Products such as Konka, TCL, Kejian, Gree, Midea, Kelon and other well-known domestic companies, as well as Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola China Limited and other foreign-funded enterprises have begun to use PMP as its lining shockproof packaging materials. In the past one or two years, with China's accession to the WTO and the increase of enterprises accredited with ISO14000 environmental protection certification, the demand for PMP in China has witnessed a clear and rapid growth trend. The demand growth in the Pearl River Delta in Guangdong Province has been particularly evident and has been widely applied In the home appliances, electronics, communications equipment, computer accessories, ceramics, glass, instrumentation, toys, lighting, handicrafts and other products lined shock packaging.

State Economic and Trade Commission Order No. 6, banning the production and sale of disposable foam tableware, the deadline for the end of 2000 before the May 22, 2001, the State Economic and Trade Commission once again urgently notify all local authorities at all levels, immediately stop production of one-off Bubble plastic tableware. According to the preliminary forecast, at present, the annual market demand for disposable fast food containers in China is about 10 billion (annual per capita is about 8), and the annual growth rate of more than 6%. In Hong Kong, Taiwan and other places, each consumes about 40 fast food boxes. If our country reached Hong Kong in 2000 and half the current level of consumption in Taiwan, then the market demand will reach about 25 billion. The daily demand for fast food boxes in major cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Wuhan and Guangzhou ranges from 80 to 1,000,000, while the daily demand for medium-sized cities in Hangzhou, Guilin and Nanjing ranges from 300,000 to 400,000. More than 400,000 fast food outlets across the country are required for fast food Turnover exceeded 40 billion yuan. According to China Food Packaging Association recently predicted that by 2004 the national consumption of fast food will exceed 18 billion, just one area of fast food, you need 500 million Nissan, production line 800 to 1200 to meet.

Abroad, the United States announced that 8500 hotels to stop using PSP data lunch boxes, the entire United States consumes 10 billion copies a day, lunch every day, there are 67.39 million people to buy 50 million pallets of various specifications, and domestic production capacity of only 20%, the other 80 % Needs to be imported from abroad. The demand in Europe, Japan and other countries amounts to 100 billion pieces. However, the domestic production capacity is only 40% and the remaining 60% needs to be imported. Recently, customers from the United States, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan all came to order one after another in Japan. In Japan alone, 30 million fast food boxes are required. In the face of such huge market demand, it can be said that the green engineering market has great potential, broad prospects and investment risks Less, is a wise move to comply with the trend of the world market.

In summary, with the continuous development of the world economy, people's awareness of environmental protection and the improvement and strengthening of environmental protection measures in various countries, EPS disposable tableware and its lined packaging products will be eliminated, using green packaging and one-off Green dining tableware, will be the inevitable trend of the world. The pulp molding products with its good performance, especially the excellent environmental characteristics, is bound to become a new type of green fast food utensils and packaging materials for the community, has a vast market and development prospects.